Sunday, December 30, 2007

A crappy year, come on in 2008!

2007 has definitely been a rough year for us! The hardest hit was definitely Sam's mom passing away! Regardless of importance the hard knocks have kept on coming all.year.long. Frankly, I am ready to say good bye to 2007! Before I do, here are the first sentences of the first posts of every month for 2007!

January A new year is upon us, quicker they go as older I get!

February William is 9 months old

March Today is such a beautiful day!

April
and yet here I am posting a blog?



May Dear son, it amazes me that the first year of your life outside of me has passed!

June woke up far to early drove through starbucks on way to park as result of waking up far to early :)!

July Today my dear son William is 14 months old and I can't believe it!

August William falls often, he is crazy and climbs on things he shouldn't I find myself chasing him to catch him moments from severe danger.

September Today was Nathalie's 1st day of Preschool!

October William is 17 months old!

November http://senwlong.blogspot.com/2007/11/nablopomo.html

December On Saturday, the kids and I went to Seaport Village with my Mom and Dad.


So there's my year in review!!

No comments: