Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Christmas tree debate

I'm feeling like a rotten mother and its all thanks to friends like Luci,Sara, Elaine,and Natalie. Ok so you get the point. I, I mean we had decided not to put up a tree this year. William is at quite an inquisitive stage and with the stress of finals next week etc.etc.... And I'm not really that rotten of a mom, as we spent the whole day after Thanksgiving setting up Nana and Papa's tree, which Nathalie got to enjoy every minute of. We will be spending Christmas eve at my sisters house (she has a tree) and then sleeping over night at my parents house, again waking up to a tree. So please reassure me that I'm not scarring my daughter for life by not putting up a tree this year!

1 comment:

Jen said...

She probably won't remember it when she's older, next year though...you should get one ;-)