Wednesday, January 23, 2008

only a few more days

until I'm back to school! I feel like I just had finals and I start again Monday. I am waitlisted for both of my courses, but am hoping to take Anatomy with Lab and the 2nd Semester of Organic Chemistry w/ lab. My work schedule will also be quite different this semester, I'll be working Thursday through Sunday, which means quite a bit of changes in our household. On top of that, we are looking for a new place to live, as our lease is up at the end of February, and we really aren't happy with the new management in our complex. I always seem to strive under stress, I'm just hoping that I won't be biting off more than I can chew.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Nooooo..... Not Thursdays!!! We'll have to meet up on other days, Ben and Hannah have been missing Nathalie and William.