Thursday, July 06, 2006

William's check up etc...

Well William had his 2 month check-up today and weighed in at 13lbs 4 oz's (nakie) and was 23 &1/4 " long, which are the 90th and 70th percentiles respectively....his head is only in the 4oth percentile which explains why I can't get a hat that fits him......Anyways after the appt we went to Nana's so Nathalie good get a little swim in & thank goodness I had Gabi with me, because William decided to nurse like the whole time we were there! Now of course he's been asleep since about 6 (& its 9), but Nathalie WILL NOT go to bed GRRRR; I should have known to expect this, Sam has load tonight (which means he won't be home until about 3 am) and for some reason (maybe she really just misses dadda?) she will not go to bed for me even after our normal bedtime routine brush teeth read story go to sleep NO, on the nights that sam has load :(.. So all my hopes of early to bed are gone! I'm sure she'll go to sleep as soon as William wakes up! We shall see....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»