Saturday, July 01, 2006

My 2 year old PRINCESS

O my if Nathalie wasn't Nathalie I think I would just die. That girl is my Pot of gold at the end of my rainbow. Her smile lights up my life and for that I am eternally grateful....This past couple of days I have been not feeling so hot (I have a bout of mastitis)...and today I actually feel much better so I got showered up and got dressed. Asked Nathalie what she would like for breakfast and she looked at me so bright eyed and said "EGGGS MAMA" so I scrambled up a couple eggs w/ her assistance put her in her high chair gave her her fork and the egggs and she said mama i lub you...OMG my heart melted and yes I am post natal but come on tell me that wouldn't bring tears to your eyes....Man just when I'm ready to go crazy from having a 2 yr old and a newborn moments like this come around to remind me of how awesome it is to be a mama!

No comments: