Friday, October 31, 2008

Success!!

William and I made a trip to the store this morning to replace some of our dairy products, with those which are non-dairy....We ended up purchasing Pacificfoods Chocolate soy milk (individual box was under 70 cents, so I bought 2 for "on the go" to see if he'd like them, he requested one on the car ride home and consumed it within 5 minutes, thus I will be returning to purchase more of those!) I also purchased some rice milk, some vanilla soy milk, some soy yogurt, one vanilla and one blueberry. I purchased one box of glutino gluten free crackers, and really they aren't that good, but maybe they will grow on us. I plan on making a trip to whole foods sometime in the next week and stocking up on many more cf and gf foods, but at least we are making steps in the right direction!

No comments: