Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Nathalie's 1st night without mommy and daddy (well almost)

Last Friday (the night Sam's mom died) my sister offered to take Nathalie for the night, as in over nigt so that Nathalie didn't have to be around to see Sam in his ultimate sadness. Knowing that my sis lives only a mile away I figured it was worth a shot. Around 1030 Dantie (thats what nathalie calls my sis) called me and said she was fighting sleep, so I asked if she wanted me to come get her and my sister said no that she was fine. I fell asleep around 11, and woke at 1230 to my sister calling me again, that Nathalie would still not sleep, so I picked her up, brought her home and the instant she hit the pillow in bed next to Daddy and brother she fell straight asleep.

1 comment:

veganmomma said...

That is so sweet, although it also would have been sweet for her to actually sleep there! That is great that you don't force her though, she will do it when she is ready for sure.
Athena will only spend the night with my sister. I don't know why, but she does fine there. She won't even consider it anywhere else, not even grandma's house who has an entire play room devoted to her grandkids.