Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I've been tagged....7 wierd things

so yes, this is my very first time being tagged ever. Thanks to Sara at vegan momma

7 weird things...
1- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 random or weird things
1. I love nothing more than a clean house; however that situation in my house is few and far between!
2. I was a vegatarian for quite a while (about 4 years) and when I became pregnant w/ Nathalie craved meat like you wouldn't believe
3. Most of my life I've felt like I don't really "fit in" and I still feel that way often, but the difference is that now I'm okay with that.
4.I am really good at remembering numbers, specifically telephone numbers and birthdays.
5. For as long as I can remember I wanted two kids (and now I have them, both) its just as amazing as I thought it would be.
6. I wish that I could be two places at once
7. I have 2 tattoos.

So honestly I don't know 7 people to tag, but if your reading this and you havent' been tagged consider yourself tagged. If you do it, or have done it leave me a comment letting me know so I can read your 7 things!

No comments: