Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Vacation--Day 1

This morning I woke up at 4 am to get ready to go the airport, I woke up Sam around 4:30 and we carried the kids down to the car and were out the door by 4:45 which was my goal (woo hoo). Southwest was fantastic and provided Sam with a pass so that he was actually able to help me all the way onto the plane with the kids! William fell asleep before we even took off; and Nathalie couldn't have been more excited! We touched down in San Jose (but did not have to get off the plane) and as we took back off William awoke (I'm guessing due to his ears) and was fussy. I tried everything to soothe him and he wouldn't even nurse! The flight attendent was amazing and helped me to get him calmed down. The rest of the flight went well. My sisterinlaw picked us up at the airport. We stopped to eat on the way back to her house (both the kids were asleep so we drove through and ate in the car). We took a trip to Walmart to get a few things and then stayed in the rest of that night, I made Spaghetti for his sister, nephew, brother, mom and dad.
">

No comments: