Monday, June 18, 2007

Busy weeks ahead....

Today Nathalie and I spent the day cleaning and organizing her bedroom! We are so excited that her Daddy's Mom and Sister will be here at the end of the week! Sam is due to have major shoulder surgery 1 week from today; I am anxious (but don't tell him that, I am nervous (but don't mention that to him either); I am sure that this is the best decision for his health and well being. I am sure that this is going to help him tremendosly escape from the chronic pain he suffers on a daily basis! Tonight I have to work from 6 to 10; tomorrow I have to work from 9 to 6, and then we are going to make a trip to costco to stock up for the visit; Wednesday will be time to get back on the cleaning track! Wednesday night, I start my Summer school class; Calculus, now don't get too jealous! Thursday My mom and I are taking the kids to Legoland for the first time, which was planned before I knew my in-laws would be coming 2 days later! Friday will be more cleaning, and I work in the evening and then Saturday we'll they'll be here! They are driving from Oregon, and we rented them a car, they will leave Oregon Friday morning and stay somewhere along the way and pick up driving again Saturday Morning! So we expect them to arrive around Saturday afternoon or evening! Sunday I will work so The kids will get to spend the day With their Grandma Edith, Aunt Debbie, cousin Joshua and of course Daddy! Monday is Sam's surgery and we still don't know what time its at, apparently the way Kaiser does it is by notifying you the day before, oh okay! While Sam's family is here Debbie and I intend to take Nathalie to her first movie (Surf's up); and we will most likely take a trip to Sea World! Other than that most of the time will probably be spent around the house keeping care of dh! We are going to try to make it to some playgroups, although that will definitely not happen the rest of this week or next week, but maybe the 1st week of July?!

No comments: