Thursday, December 07, 2006

William is 7 months old

William turned 7 months old on the 4th (yes 3 days ago) and I haven't gotten a chance to write his 7 month tribute because there is SOOOO much to say, but I'm going to attempt to do it now.


Dear Son,
This month was one full of enormous leaps and bounds developmentally; the kinds of leaps and bounds that make mamma sad because your growing up way to quickly! You are now not only crawling, but climbing, pulling yourself up to standing and cruising along the furniture. You have a true desire to follow your big sister around and I think its highly possible that you are going to be walking at a younger age than she did (she was 10 months old). Your first two teeth broke through last week, so you have two bottom teeth now as well. You have begun to develop a bit of separation anxiety, you don't like Daddy, Sissy or I to leave you alone and you let us know it, if one of the three of us isn't with you then you fussingly find your way to us, and show such exuberance when you find us! Son, you and your sister are the lights of my life and I am so thankful to have you both!

No comments: