Friday, November 10, 2006

Coffee and me...

I never use to be a serious coffee drinker, really I would just drink it once in a while b/c I needed the extra "kick" but nothing to serious. Then I became a mom of one and I slowly grew more dependent on coffee. nothing to serious, just my once a week coffee turned into 2 or 3 times a week. THen I became a mom of 2 , the 2nd child being one who wants to nurse all.night.long still at 6 months old and I have come accustomed to drinking coffee on a daily basis!well then you must be privied to the delight I felt today when I drove by this new cafe to soon open on La Mesa blvd.... http://www.javamama.com/ Just thought I'd share my joy with you!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I'll meet you there!

erika_deanne said...

definitely !!!!! I'll let you know when it opens