Wednesday, November 05, 2008

OBAMA!!!

In my adult life, as short lived as it has been, this is definitely the election I personally have had the most intrest in. I am sure that this is for several reasons, one being that this is only the second presidential election I have been eligible to vote for (age wise), the first time my "guy" didn't win, and instead we were left him. To say I look forward to his term in office coming to an end, would be an understatement. I believe that importantly, my interest in these elections is due largely to the fact that I am now a mom! This year I did my research, I watched the debates, I read the articles, I researched the propositions, and I voted with the confidence and hope that my guy would win and he did! I can't even begin to go into all the reasons why this was such a landmark election, or how overwhelmed with excitement I am for our new leader, to take office January 20, 2009. I am even more happy to live in a state that went BLUE for OBAMA!

On another note, I Can't believe that Prop 8 passed, to me its absurd and takes away fundamental rights, that had already been established.

No comments: