Thursday, May 01, 2008

May is an exciting month!!!

It's May! As a child I always loved May because to me it meant spring, it also meant mother's day and my Dad's birthday, and although those things are still constant, I love May with more bittersweetness these days! Both of my children are May babies, that means that after Sunday my baby boy will be 2, and my little girl will be 4 six days later!

Next week, we are hosting playgroup at Nana and Papa's house, the first year I did it Nathalie had just turned 2, and William was a mere 6 weeks old, I remember having to drag Sam along to "help" me! That makes me laugh now, in retrospect. Also next Thursday my sister-in-law flies in from Oregon, she will be here from the 8th until the 24th and I could not be more thrilled! I miss her terribly, and I know that my husband misses her, it will be such a blessing to spend time together! That Saturday, the 10th (Nathalie's actual bday) we are celebrating at Nana and Papa's! The true fun will come the 13 and 14th we are taking the kids to Disneyland for the first time! Nathalie could not be more thrilled, and really does not stop talking about it for a second!

May has always been a month I anticipated, it meant the school year was soon to end, the summer about to start....Now I don't mind if May takes a little longer to come around

1 comment:

Jen said...

We are leaving for Disneyland on Thursday night and spending the entire day on Friday to play!! Our first trip too and my kids can't stop talking about it. See you Thursday!