Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Nathalie

Nathalie Nichole~ I cannot believe that you are already 4 years old! You are an outgoing, spunky little girl and I love you with all of my heart! You are a lot like your mommy was as a kid, loud, energetic, and sensitive! You are an amazing daughter and such a good sister to your brother! You love to hug William and ask him what he needs. You have been having some hard times with some of your speech blends, like the sk sound, bl, pl, sm, st.....as a result you have begun speech therapy and are doing extremely well! You love to be outside and you love to play games, a couple of your favorites are cariboo and tic tac tony! You are almost complete with your first year of preschool and 3 days a week seems to be just right for both you and I! The things that you learn, the things that you say amaze me on a daily basis! I love you baby girl, Happy Birthday!

No comments: