Sunday, May 04, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday William!

William 1 hour after birth



What is there not to love about you? The amazing amounts you've grown stretch my heart beyond expectations. William the past 2 years have gone by so quickly and I am watching you develop into an amazing little boy! You are always on the go and keep your Dad and I on our toes all the time! You are such a loving boy and Mommy really hopes it always stays that way, that never a day comes that you say "MOM please don't kiss me"! You love your big sister tremendously and are always interested in what she is doing! Your favorite toy is your wooden train set that Carina got you for your birthday. You love to eat bananas, grapes, watermelon and cherries! Your not as keen on veggies, but do good with some, you love green bell peppers, and carrots. You are starting to use more words and my favorites are "here you go momma" and "taank you"! Nathalie's name is still hard for you to say so you call her iiiiisssy for sissy and she loves it, as do we! William Richard thank you for coming into my life and showing me what little boys are made of! Happy birthday little one I love you, love MOM

No comments: