Sunday, July 15, 2007

Happy Saturday....Truly

Things are looking brighter here today!!!! William slept off and on between major cranky fits all day yesterday he probably took 4 naps 45 minutes to 1 hour in length!Last night San took him to bed with him at 8 and he didn't wake to nurse until 6 am; and I actually went to bed with Nathalie last night around 830 b/c I was sooo exhausted, so I got 9 full hours of sleep how exciting is that?!!!! I am very fortunate that Sam does all the middle of the night comforting at this point, and that now that William is feeling better he replies to it well! I was also excited that for two of William's naps yesterday I was able to lie him down on the bed and pat his back (he's a belly sleeper)for about 10 minutes or so to put him to sleep, it was the first time I've ever been able to have him nap after nursing rather than while nursing!

Nathalie and I made some delicious "zebra" brownies today as well as a fruit salad and some potato salad. Papa and Nana bbq'd dinner and although I skipped the meat (**I'm slowly phasing it out of my diet**) I truly enjoyed a meal of Fruit, Potato salad and corn on the cob!!!

No comments: