Wednesday, August 13, 2008

La Jolla Indian Reservation Camping trip

was sooo much fun. the kids had their moments.you know, the melt down moments. But, all in all it was an amazing weekend, loaded with fun! Nathalie liked the idea of tubing down the river, until we flipped...William would have floated down the river without an intertube, if I'd let him. We didnt arrive until about 9 pm friday night, so the kids were cranky and hungry. Once fed, they got a bit better. Saturday morning William woke up on the wrong side of the bed! Once he had a nap (in the late afternoon) he was much better for the rest of the day. Sunday, of course the day we were leaving, the kids woke up both in an overall happy mood!
It was hard to do without daddy being there, and I am looking forward to our family trip to Oregon next week, where daddy will be there to help!
I will post pics soon, Im currently on my laptop, not at home, so I will post soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems as you just love to go for family trips, just like me.